Picture taken over the Easter Weekend on the Banff Gondola.
Overlooking the town of Banff in the Canadian Rockies.

Monday, June 21, 2004

put your own title here

hai.. my predictions were off man!! way off actually.. to the extent that ppl told me i was way off.. that is pai sey if you didnt know.. shall keep me mouth shut.. anw, like wad I (i stress the word 'I') always say, the ball is round.. you know how round balls like to bounce.. you know like all over the place so soccer is like that.. you never know wads gonna happen.. thats why i dun bet.. most imptly its becos my religion renounces it.. secondly, i'll lose a lot of cash.. alot.. so ya.. btw, best bet is nice.. other dan the sound track which they always played on the mrt platform that is.. Man that was BAD!! haha.. ya so betting is bad.. so wad have you learnt from reading my blog? DUN BET!! you're just giving money to those who dun need it at all.. the govt.. (hope their not reading this) ya anw, tink england will win and france will lose.. dan you'll see a very happy matthew lim zi jian of tpjc who lives in changi, simei and tanah merah tmr.. wouldnt that be nice.. so thats my prediction for tonight.. haha.. go bet your life's savings on my prediction k? haha
yup so today has been ok.. went to sch, fell asleep in class BUT woke up.. played a little soccer aft that (my knee hurts super bad man! its been like 3 days already.. ah!!) and dan went to airport to study and also fetch parents from their mission trip and dan went home to wash ALL the cars and dan was rewarded with nice dinner.. i have made a promise to myself to never have more dan two cars at a time if i dun have a maid to wash them.. really no joke man, trust me.. hai.. anw not sure of my plans tmr.. obviously studying.. if you had to know..
well this is all for today.. gonna watch Friends!! hoho.. anw pls enjoy urself and dun bet.. study hard for those in jc!!!
god bless to all in wadever you do!!!
cheers!!!


*matthew lim zi jian is hereby not liable to any debts and repercussions of any unlawful, underaged betting. ALL information listed must only be used at your own discretion and liablity. It is hereby stated that there will be NO compenstation for any event in which funds were lost due to information stated above.
This has been drafted by Attorney Lim.. for any further clarification on the above stated, pls call 62353535.

No comments: