Picture taken over the Easter Weekend on the Banff Gondola.
Overlooking the town of Banff in the Canadian Rockies.

Sunday, July 11, 2004

am i surprised

haha.. well am surprised.. just got bac from watching movie at orchard.. haha.. mean girls really surprised me man.. thought it was gonna be like those average chick flicks but it turned out quite well man.. haha.. laugh like siao especially at the bimbo.. wah remind me of SOOO many of my friends man.. haha.. Words cannot explain accurately wad i wanna say.. but wad i can say is that all the bimbos i know must catch the show.. pls dun make me list cos like i wont have space in this entry..(you know im talking abt you) :0) haha.. well ya had fun today.. so now just gonna watch supersize me and king.. finally get to use my free tickets.. haha.. sis got them thru her credit card so she gave me some.. yup..

well sch is gonna start tmr man.. hai everything is gonna start like normal and no more slacking already i guess.. have to start studying for my A levels already ah!!! hahaha..er.. as i was saying.. ya soccer was good on friday.. lost tho but we scored three man!! nice game haha quite happy with my hat-trick.. (the other team was strong man!! Strongest actually..) yup so still ahve three more games this coming week.. just hope my knee stays intact and maybe aft im gonna see a doctor about it la..

well off now for dinner man.. foooooooooddddddd... haha.. take care to all and enjoy urselves!!
Cheers and God BLess!!

No comments: