Picture taken over the Easter Weekend on the Banff Gondola.
Overlooking the town of Banff in the Canadian Rockies.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

me is

me is tinking good things.. me is also tink today is good becos i enjoyed meself today.. me went for bandpract for songfest this afternoon and finally decided on the song.. me is tink the song is very! nice.. haha.. so wait and see and hopefully everything turns out right..

so am looking forward to tmr becos of the sports day trails.. hopefully my knee will hold and stuff.. ya wads more i have training in the afternoon.. ya so.. gonna wear the guard already..
this is a pathetically short entry man.. so sorry.. but am rather sleepy.. think i ate too much for dinner.. anyway and to wake up earlier tmr to book driving lessons for may.. hope i dun miss any of them cos i kinda hard to book late..

ya so enjoy the weekends to all..
God bless!
Cheers!

No comments: