Picture taken over the Easter Weekend on the Banff Gondola.
Overlooking the town of Banff in the Canadian Rockies.

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Haha

Well as most of you will know, i did rather well for my O levels.. Really have to thank god tho cos really feel it was him who helped me thru out the thing. anyway now ive hit another problem cos i have no idea where i wan to go. Some of my friends have told me to go to poly and others jc. well so who do i listen to? well i have got no idea at all. if i chose either, i'll still have problems cos i'll have to chose my combi or course. at least i like being in this position compared to one where you only have one place to go. my heart at this point of time is telling me to go to jc. but which one? so still not closer to an answer. just hit my head that i'll have to start studying again wherever i go so, ya.... well off now to do other stuff like tinking about my future. hope you guys reading this at least have your futures figured out ya.. so cheers to all!!!!
God bless ppl!!

No comments: