Picture taken over the Easter Weekend on the Banff Gondola.
Overlooking the town of Banff in the Canadian Rockies.

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

wad else but my life

so todays the day i finally make the decision to go to a jc. well if you have read my previous entries, i was no where close to a decision then. to an extent, likewise now. really have no idea where to go. some tell me to go to tj, others tell me to stay. well i myself cant hear wad i wan to do.. anyway ive got to settle this tonight cos i dun wan to register too late.. ah!!! this is as tough as getting the results man... anyways, most of my friends are staying in tp while some are leaving.. vj? dun have anything to say about vj.. haha.. anyway wan to wish them all the best wherever they go.. just dun let life weigh you down becos theres so much more to it. i tink the next big challenge for me personally, is me having to study again.. well thats wad everyone has to do i guess... its gonna be a little tough getting going again tho.. sigh.. anyways, to all concerned, i'll be going to most likely, tpj.. its a ok sch with NICE teachers.. (to all teachers who do read my blog, this is for you.) haha.. well its true.. lets just hope they stay and teach us with the passion the adverts of MOE portray.. haha.. well to all those staying, cant wait to study.. haha.. to all those going to other jcs or institutions, all the best.. and to all,
god bless!!! (we're gonna need it) :)
cheers!!

No comments: